Anyone in either of my guilds can tell you, that since release I have had serious commitment issues in the game. Well my republic guild could, I only joined my Empire side guild this weekend. But while many people have unlocked their legacy, and ended their personal storyline, even reached max level, I’ve been playing ALL THE THINGS! I did this with Dragon Age too, until a character or two (or four) grabbed me and made me think more deeply about them. It’s something in the Bioware water I think.
What has finally made my decisions, has been a combination of voice acting, and story, mixed lightly with the characters various abilities and how the mesh with my playstyle. I have played several classes through the first areas of their story to see who clicked and who didn’t. As of today, I have decided which will continue.
1. Rivaini- Smuggler. She’s my highest level, and my first created. She’s definitely a keeper.
2. Zecora- Trooper (commando) I really like her look, and her personality and utter badassery.
3. Caislyn – Sith Inquisitor (assassin). She’s new, rolled today, but I just adore her voice acting, her abilities, and her personality.
4. Kasha’lyn- Imperial Agent (undecided Advanced Class) She’s voiced by the same actor as Female Hawke in Dragon Age II, and her whole special agent idea is really well done. Right down to dropping her accent on command. She is my favorite in looks I think.
5. Zivah’ni, Jedi Consular, Sage. She is a maybe. I love her look, her personality is coming, but I’m not convinced yet.
With school starting again on the 9th, this is the most I can handle. And I am playing every minute I can up until that time!